Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Using Nicknames

I've been thinking about this for a while now and have finally gone back and taken out all of the times I've used the names of family on this blog.  Since this is a public site, I feel better about withholding the names and using nicknames I've come up with for this blog instead.  I've noticed other people have done similar things on their blogs.

I apologize for deleting any comments from my previous posts.  Again, I'm just removing all given names from my blog.  I always appreciate your comments!

So here are the new names you'll see:

This is Q, my beautiful wife.


This is Bimmer.  Before he was born we were trying to decide what to  name him, and since I drove an old BMW for the first few years of our marriage, we nicknamed him Bimmer until we finally came up with his real name.

This is Firebolt. Just matches her fun and fiery personality.  :)
This is hot dog bun (HD for short). The story with this is I was joking with the kids about what we should name him, and  being silly I suggested hot dog bun.  They both started cracking up, so the name stuck. 

2 comments:

Libby's Library said...

I'm almost afraid to find out what my nickname will be!

Barry said...

I think Nonnie will do just fine. ;)